To plan, coordinate and execute all activities related to the GSI Health help desk and end user support. The User Success Coordinator will act as the first point of contact in working with clients, partners, other internal and external stake holders and staff to deliver quality support to our clients, including providing technical assistance and support related to the GSI Health software, running diagnostics, isolating and resolving Tier 1 issues reported by users in a timely manner. This role will assist in building an infrastructure that supports great customer service. This is an exempt position.
This position is part of the Client Solutions team and reports to the VP, Client Solutions.
The candidate’s responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to:
- Manage Tier 1 reported issues;
- Coordinate and troubleshoot effective resolutions to help end users by providing assistance and support for incoming queries/issues;
- Engage end users to determine the nature of the problem and walk users through problem-solving process;
- Implement and create efficient ways for users to report and track status of issues;
- Generate and maintain a detailed system of reports to monitor day-to-day activities and identify and improve efficiencies of all end-user request for system support;
- Provide continuous support of end-user daily processing and reporting;
- Successfully escalate product issues to Technical Services and Product Development teams and continuously follow up with users until their issues are resolved in a timely manner;
- Prepare user guides and training materials on GSIHealthCoordinator for distribution to end-users;
- Streamline self-help option through the Coordinator platform;
- Improve first point of contact resolutions to ensure full responsibility of issue through its resolution;
- Analyze issues reported by the users, evaluate and suggest processes, service or product changes to improve end user experience;
- Provide users with excellent product knowledge through in-person and web-based training;
- Maintain a working knowledge of all clients, end-users and IT checklists for all implementation;
- Coordinate and conduct both group and individual training classes with Client Solutions Account Managers;
- Occasionally travel to end user locations to determine firsthand the working environment and infrastructure;
- Keep up with the latest and upcoming GSI Health product offerings;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have 1+ years of customer or end user support experience;
- Must have demonstrated ability to deliver superior customer
- Must have excellent problem solving skills;
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills;
- Must have a “do whatever it takes attitude” in a collaborative
- Healthcare IT experience is a plus;
- Must be able to work with remote teams;
- Possess leadership, teaching and/or mentoring skills;
- Must have strong public speaking skills;
- Possess basic computer/technical knowledge;
- Ability to travel occasionally to client sites or other locations as required.
- BA/BS sought
- Exceptional organizational skills
Please email us at email@example.com and indicate which position you are interested in.