Join a dedicated SaaS operations team that loves the number 9; the more the merrier when it comes to our SLA. This team ensures that our product and systems are available and performing for our growing customer base.
This specific role is focused on our mostly private cloud: the servers, operating systems, and third-party technologies upon which our population health management technology platform relies upon. You will ensure we have the needed infrastructure for new and growing clients, make sure environments are kept up to date with the needed patches/upgrades, and monitor availability, performance, and security of our production systems. You will employ tools and automation to maximize the level of impact of your team and minimize manual and reactive work.
This is an exempt position.
The candidate’s responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to:
- Build out the SaaS production environment as needed to support existing client growth and the addition of new client and integration partners.
- Analyze existing trends, and work with the Manager of SaaS Ops to plan upgrades.
- Update and configure servers and applications with latest software upgrades and security measures.
- Install and configure third-party technologies, including appropriate logging and monitoring.
- Help maintain a complete and accurate inventory of the SaaS environment.
- Monitor, analyze, diagnose, and resolve of hardware and third-party technology problems in the SaaS environment; recommend, implement, and fine-tune corrective solutions to prevent future risks/issues.
- Be a point of escalation for issues that are related to the infrastructure of the SaaS environment.
- Collaborate with other members of our agile team to plan and provide status.
- As necessary, document changes to production environments, and other procedural activities to ensure compliance with all healthcare regulations.
- Other assigned duties relating to responsibilities listed above.
- Highly motivated to ensure our SaaS Operations are available, performing, and secure.
- Candidate must have 5+ years of experience building, configuring, installing, and monitoring servers and third-party technologies in an SaaS Enterprise environment.
- Willing to work some weekend and off-hours in support of maintenance and upgrades.
- Ability to travel occasionally to our datacenters, office and client sites or other locations as required.
- Experience with server and storage technology, hyper-converge server technology a plus: Nutanix and Datrium.
- Experience with Linux, Windows Server, and VMware ESXi.
- Experience with applications servers like: Tomcat, Websphere, Glassfish, or equivalent.
- Experience with monitoring technologies like: New Relic and Nagios.
- Experience with a scripting tool like shell, powershell, bash, or equivalent.
- Familiarity with the following technologies is a plus: Java, Kafka, ZooKeeper, Spark, Pentaho, SQL RDBS, Jenkins.
- Familiarity with tools like Jira and wiki, or equivalent,
- Familiarity with network and security hardware and technologies is a plus.
- BA/BS in Computer Science preferred.
- Strong collaboration and skills.
- Proven track record of delivering quality work, and ability to learn quickly.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate which position you are interested in.