Solving healthcare coordination needs of patients, payers and providers with mission-critical SaaS products. You will be part of our growing technology team, breathing life into new and innovative capabilities of our highly scalable multi-tenant technology platform. We want someone talented with Java and JVM related technologies that works effectively in a collaborative agile environment. This is an exempt position.
This position reports to the Technology Leader, Software Development.
The candidate’s responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to:
- Designing and building new innovative, highly scalable services and software capabilities on our technology platform, as well as extending existing capabilities
- Employing industry-leading techniques and technologies to ensure software is of the highest quality
- Effectively working in an Agile development team, collaborating with product owners and other software and QA Engineers
- Continually developing skills in software engineering through self-study, conferences, and classes
- Mentoring and learning from peers and colleagues
- Performing other assigned duties
- Demonstrable experience designing, developing, and extending highly scalable software on a SOA platform
- Talented with:
- RESTful and SOAP web services
- JSON and XML
- SPRING, Spring Boot, and Spring Data
- NoSQL like Cassandra, HBase is a plus
- Search technologies like Lucene, SOLR, Elasticsearch is a plus.
- Git, GitHub or Bitbucket a plus
- Skilled using unit test frameworks, IDEs, and SCMs
- Possess creative, entrepreneurial mindset
- Works effectively in collaborative Agile development environment
- History of exemplary performance and personal integrity
- Committed to solving the challenges with healthcare coordination
- B.S. in Computer Science or Mathematics; Masters is preferred
- At least 5-7 years of experience in professional Software Engineering
- Prefer experience with Scrum
- Prefer experience in the health information IT domain
Please email us at email@example.com and indicate which position you are interested in.