Join a dedicated Product Development team that loves delivering high-quality software. As a leader in population health management, serving over 1 million patients/members using our population health management platform, we need to ensure every release is of high quality. In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute directly to this quality through writing and enhancing our automated testing coverage that rigorously tests countless scenarios and data variants. This is an exempt position.
This position reports to a Team Lead on the Product Development team.
The candidate’s responsibilities shall include, but is not limited to:
- Uphold, safeguards and support the organization’s values and philosophy relating particularly to corporate ethics, integrity, and policies
- Actively participate in an Agile team to identify testing approach, work required, estimates, and create and run tests in-sprint for new and changed capabilities so that the product increment is high-quality
- Design, write, and enhance code for automated tests of new and existing platform capabilities to ensure functional and non-functional requirements are met, including maintaining the test library to stay current with evolving product and technology platform changes
- Integrate all tests into our continuous testing and continuous delivery practices
- Maintain and extend test data that supports all the testing scenarios required
- Conduct design and reviews of changes to the automated tests and test data, and practice solid SCM techniques
- Record discovered issues with details and ideas of cause/solution, and collaborate with teammates to successful closure
- Troubleshoot and help resolve client-facing issues
- Collaborate with Agile team to improve overall effectiveness and productivity of the team
- Periodically monitor the software technology industry, suggest and potentially try new techniques and tools
- Other assigned duties
- 7+ years of experience designing and building continuous testing automation
- Proficiency testing complex SaaS technology platforms and software products
- Proficiency with test automation frameworks and programming
- 5+ years proven experience and competency with automation testing tools and languages such as Selenium, JMeter Katalon, Postman, SoapUI, Appium, Python, Java, and SQL-based tools, or equivalent
- Familiarity with BlazeMeter and SauceLabs is a plus
- Experience using SCM and IDE tools
- Driven to both quality and productivity, with keen attention to detail and Agile sprint rhythms
- Self-motivated with ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative, and geographically diverse environment as an independent and team contributor
- Continuous learner, with a desire to grow in areas of expertise as needed by the evolving needs and goals of the company
- BS degree in Computer Science or Mathematics preferred
- Respect, trust, and confidence of fellow team members
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others and work to maintain constructive working relationships
- Excellent organizational skills
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate which position you are interested in.