Gather, synthesize and document requirements for healthcare applications and processes; perform requirement-analysis activities; ensure requirements consider the ‘whole product’; that they are understandable, testable and supportive of design, development, and quality assurance processes.Effectively extract requirements from various channels including meetings, communication streams, interviews, existing systems, prototypes, comparable and competitive industry offerings, market analysis and other research. This is an exempt position. The position reports to the Manager, Program Management.
The candidate’s responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to:
- Work in a matrix environment as well as with external vendors and partners to develop and manage clinical healthcare solutions;
- Validate requirements with clients and other team members;
- Track and manage requirements throughout the development
- Negotiate and set release requirements;
- Oversee release/delivery, rollout, and production transfer
activities to ensure business and customer objectives are met;
- Serve as the advocate for the business and customer needs across the product lifecycle;
- Other duties as assigned.
- 6+ recent years’ experience as a business analyst, product manager, or project manager with similar responsibilities;
- Healthcare industry experience is highly desirable;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Possess project management, product management and consultative skills to work strategically and operationally with key GSI Health clients;
- Team player; able to collaborate, communicate and interact effectively with other team members across multiple disciplines;
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic individual willing to step outside ‘comfort zone’ to get tasks accomplished;
- Ability to travel occasionally to client sites or other locations as required.
- BA/BS sought
- Graduate Degree a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as strong analytical skills,
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate which position you are interested in.