The Quality Assurance Engineer will work as part of the QA team by providing technical test solutions that supplement and enhance the manual testing efforts. The QA Engineer is responsible for designing, creating, maintaining and executing functional test automation suites as well as custom test harnesses. This is an exempt position.
This position reports to the Director, Quality Assurance.
The candidate’s responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to:
- Upholds, safeguards and supports the organization’s values and philosophy relating particularly to corporate ethics, integrity and policies;
- Develops test automation scripts that accurately execute and validate test case workflows;
- Maintains automation test libraries ensuring function ability as applications are modified;
- Responsible for logging and tracking defects, and will work closely with developers, project managers, and product managers to ensure quality testing is taking place in a timely manner;
- Works with the QA analysts to design, develop and execute test automation frameworks to produce excellent quality test reports;
- Will be part of an agile team and will participate in all aspects of planning, reviewing requirements, writing, updating, and maintaining test plans, test cases, and regression testing documents, as required;
- Maintain reliability of robust test automation solutions that ensure stability of our product across web and mobile platforms;
- Other assigned duties.
- 8+ years of related QA experience;
- Experience with TestNG framework or any equivalent framework;
- Proficiency with testing web-based applications and web architecture;
- Proficiency with test automation frameworks and programming;
- 5+ years of experience with Selenium, Selenium Web Driver or related automated tool experience preferred;
- Knowledge of Java development or related programming experience;
- Quality oriented with keen attention to detail and deadlines.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative and geographically diverse environment;
- Self-motivated and desire to grow in areas of expertise as needed by the evolving needs and goals of the company;
- Ability to work independently, with limited supervision, while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other team members.
- BA/BS Preferred;
- Respect, trust and confidence of fellow team members;
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Must exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others and work to maintain constructive working relationships;
- Excellent organizational skills
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate which position you are interested in.