To grow business by achieving revenue targets commensurate with company plan. Responsible for all aspects of lead generation to generate qualified sales leads and pipeline development for new sales and existing accounts to include but not limited to outbound/inbound calls, campaign marketing follow-up and supporting the sales activities of the Sales Team. This is an exempt position.
This position reports to the VP, Sales.
The candidate’s responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to:
- Lead generation activities to identify qualified sales leads as determined by the Head of Sales to ensure revenue and margin targets are achieved by providing support to the Sales Team;
- Manages and supports the activities, approaches, processes and productivity of the sales team;
- Participate in market development activities by identifying prospects within the territory that are under-developed. Work with the Head of Sales to implement initiatives to increase market penetration and increase sales;
- Create and optimize reports which give the team visibility into our progress, productivity and overall sales efforts;
- Work closely with the Head of Sales, Outside Sales team and Marketing team on sales messages;
- Achieve the results as defined by the specific solution or market as outlined in the corporate marketing plan;
- Facilitate regional and national business development and sales pipeline management with corresponding marketing campaigns;
- Identify customers’ key business challenges in order to demonstrate how GSI Solutions will address their needs while securing support of key decision makers and stakeholders;
- Maintain current knowledge about competitor’s position, performance and capabilities;
- Support the advancement of operational practices through streamlining process and systems to improve efficiency and performance;
- Utilize printed materials, training, and internal GSI Health resources to build product knowledge;
- Ensure utilization of GSI Health’s CRM and Marketing tools to report performance metrics needed to optimize productivity and performance;
- Continually improve performance, and leverage GSI Health resources;
- Establish and maintain productive business relationships with all GSI Health staff;
- Maintain ongoing continual education for areas specific to your role and the industry;
- On an annual basis or as required, construct a formal business plan with marketing and sales team, with critical focus on sales activities targeted down to the individual customer level. Ensure strong ongoing promotion of selected targeted accounts and regions;
- Build and demonstrate outstanding knowledge of all GSI Health solutions and delivery platforms in order to do a superior job of product positioning for the ability to sale to the prospect / client business drivers;
- Ensure integration with cross selling to expand and improve sales performance;
- Complete performance reviews as defined by GSI Health HR requirements;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years Healthcare industry Inside Sales experience of outbound / inbound calls required;
- Care Coordination / Management SaaS sales experience preferred;
- Demonstrates success in direct sales activities;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, exceptional organizational skills, analytical and presentation skills;
- Demonstrates ability to sell to the C-Suite, identify target based on the business issues and ability to navigate the sales process;
- Motivated, disciplined, and self-directed with strong follow-up skills;
- Strong telephone and computer skills;
- Superb customer service skills;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, Outlook and Salesforce.com (Customer Relationship Management tool);
- Ability to travel a minimum of 10% annually.
- BA/BS Sought;
- Strong oral presentation and written communication skills;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Motivated, disciplined, and self-directed with strong follow-up skills
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate which position you are interested in.