To oversee and manage all aspects of customer solutions for GSI Health clients, including relationship and account management, project management, consultative advice, implementation, operations and ongoing support. This position requires a person with health care provider organization and health information technology experience and knowledge as well as a health care consulting, account management or product/program management background. The ability to manage multi-disciplinary projects and implement clinical health IT products and services are required. This position is exempt.
The position reports to the VP of Client Solutions.
It requires a person with strong communication skills (written and verbal), project and product management and consultative skills to work strategically and operationally with key GSI Health clients. The person must be effective in working in a matrix environment as well as with external vendors and partners to develop and manage clinical health IT solutions.
The candidate’s responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to:
- Manage all aspects of the client relationship and work with the clients in a consultative manner to provide strategic advice and understand their needs.
- Work within all areas of the GSI Health organization to effectively communicate client needs and ensure all client obligations meet and exceed their expectations.
- Manage customer specific product requirements and ensure alignment with company product management functions and software development cycles.
- Manage client product and service implementation and operations for all stakeholder organizations
- Develop a strong knowledge of the GSIHealthCoordinator product
- Lead in person and web based user training courses
- Help build and document customer solutions processes and work to continuously improve and scale the customer solution function within GSI Health.
- Understand and stay current on federal and state delivery system reforms, market intelligence and overall health care and health IT trends, policy and services.
- Support growth and commercialization needs of GSI Health regarding prospective client opportunities.
- Extensive knowledge of various facets of health care and heath IT industry.
- 5-10 years of experience in health care with at least 3-5 years working with or for health care provider organizations.
- Significant experience with health IT, including clinical systems, health information exchange, and electronic health records.
- Ability to work within GSI Health and with the client to drive and deliver client focused products and services.
- Proven organizational skills demonstrated by thorough project plans, client agendas and client presentations.
- Ability to tell the “story” of our solutions impact to the client.
- Ability to train users on how to use the product.
- Attention to detail and consistent production of accurate and timely power point presentations, reports and analyses.
- Proficiency with creation and maintenance of project plans, and MS Project tool in particular.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and the requirements component in particular.
- Monitor NYS Health Home, external health care and health IT trends.
- Effective in working at the client site, independently or in a satellite office.
- Ability to travel as required, at times with short notice.
- Graduate Degree Preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and relationship management skills
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate which position you are interested in.