To create reports, using the Pentaho tool suite, that requires an analytical perspective to transform raw data into meaningful and useful information to drive decision making and business value for our customers. The reports will provide operational insight to our customers’ needs which will lead to significant impacts on the ROI. This position is exempt.
The position reports to the Director of Information Management.
The candidate’s responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to:
- Collaborate with internal departments and customers to identify business requirements for reporting
- Design and develop highly interactive reports and dashboards that enable customers to maximize their effectiveness and profitability
- Provide hands-on integration and management of Pentaho Business Intelligence/Analytics software tools and applications
- Ensure business solutions align with requirements and strategic goals
- Other assigned duties
- 2+ years of experience in Pentaho (or similar product) BI Suite products including Pentaho Report Designer, Custom Dashboard Analytics, Metadata Editor, and Workbench Schema
- Possess knowledge of business analytics
- Advanced understanding of business intelligence (data warehousing, MySQL, data modeling, design and development)
- Data warehouse/data migration experience developing against a database
- Experience working in Agile software development environment
- Knowledge of performance and stress testing
- Understanding of version control systems
- Ability to recommend effective and sustainable solutions
- Keen focus on maximizing value delivered to customers through reports and dashboards
- Healthcare experience and knowledge a plus
- Willingness to assess, analyze and debate pros and cons of a technology or a solution
- Web application programming
- Business intelligence administrative and configuration skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- 2+ years of experience in Pentaho (or similar product) BI Suite products including Pentaho Report Designer, Custom Dashboard Analytics, Metadata Editor and Workbench Schema
- Data Warehouse/Data migration experience developing against a database
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and relationship management skills
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate which position you are interested in.